As many of you know, we’ve been moderately active over on Google+ testing out their Hangouts, and most recently the Hangouts On Air features.
Well, last Friday (June 1st, 2012) five of us got together for an on-line interactive tasting to celebrate Friar John Cor Day, which we broadcast using the On Air feature. Since we didn’t promote this in order to protect ourselves from catastrophic failure, you likely missed it. Well have no fear, the On Air feature automatically saves the broadcast to our Youtube channel for posterity! While we don’t expect you’ll wish to sit through the full hour, we would ask that you take a gander for however long you are able and give us some feedback. If you enjoy it, we will likely hold more and open it up to more participants… suggestions to improve are also welcome! In either case we want to hear from you!
The 3DC go through a few bottles of tasting notes in honour of Friar John Cor’s Day (June 1st)
You can get…..
- A.D. Rattray at: http://www.totalwine.com/eng/product/a-d-rattray-craigellachie-2002/120422375
- Angel’s Envy at: http://www.hitimewine.net/ANGELS-ENVY-K.S.B.W.-PORT-CASK.html
- Aberlour A’Buhnadh at: http://www.totalwine.com/eng/product/aberlour-abunadh/95661750
- Knappogue Castle at: http://www.cranberryliquors.com/Spirits.htm#whiskeycan%20irish
- Lagavulin 1981 Distiller’s Edition at: http://www.kupsch-whisky.de/product_info.php?language=de&info=p1809_Lagavulin-1981-OB-Distillers-Edition-43–2cl-Sample.html